CureZone   Log On   Join

I am sick of my migraines. Please help me!! by princessjade ..... Headaches Forum

Date:   9/27/2004 11:57:44 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   8,119
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=60090

Hey all,

Here I am, sitting at my desk at work, in the midst of another migraine attack. I had to go in a dark corner for about 45 minutes until my aura went away (I was in so much pain I took 4 excedrin and 50 mg of imitrex). Now that my aura is gone I can actually see again, so I am back at my desk, desperately wanting to stop my migraines once and for all.

Here is what I have done so far... I used to take progesterone only birth control (to help prevent my migraines) but I got off of that in May. I also used to take 25 mg of elavil every night, which helped as well. But... I don't want to take drugs. The only reason why I took imitrex today is becasue I have an important meeting wtih 3M that I need to be at this afternoon.

Holistically I am being treated by classical homeopathy. I also take B-2 (riboflavin), feverfew, and magnesium supplements. I have been taking those for years. I also drink tons of water. I quit all Aspartame and try to stay away from Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) and other chemicals. I have been off of Aspartame for over a year now. I don't use any artificial sweeteners. I don't eat a lot of sugar, or simple carbs (I still eat tons of complex carbs - fruits, veggies, whole grains, etc). I try to eat around 75grams of protein a day.

I take my vitamins and minerals and herbs. I also use a zapper, and just started taking Colloidal Silver last week.

I started getting migraines when I was 12 years old, when my period started. My dad and grandma also get them, at least they used to. I also have one sister who gets them.

I have done a liver cleanse, and colon cleanse. I am pretty healthy other than this.

Does anyone have any other ideas that I can try? I get massage and accupuncture and chiropractic care too. I have a chi machine that I use every night for 15 minutes as well.

I really want to stop these from happeneing. Migraines are horrible. I don't want to have anymore.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Regards,
PJ

p.s. I also am using the detox foot pads and for 2 months after I started using them on my toes (the reflexology points for the head) I didn't get a single headache or migraine... now I have gotten 3 really bad ones in the past 2 weeks.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=60090