CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: You can... by prettysoulful ..... Eyesight Forum

Date:   6/19/2006 8:22:48 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   29,120
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=598365

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Mine was about 1/2 yours in the opposite eyes, R: -2.00, L: -1.75.

However, when I struck on the right nutrient the effect were amazingly fast, usually overnight, or by the next day. The longer I continued the supplement, the longer the effect would last after I stopped the supplement. I had the most effect from vitamin A(started with 20k IU), vitamin E(started with 800IU), zinc picolinate(started with 100mg), and a little help from potassium(started with 600mg, but too strong for my bladder). Despite using many other nutritional herbs on an ongoing basis, these were the only ones that actually helped.

I must add, I didn't get any major benefits from any nutrients until I discovered that I had a malabsorption disorder called celiac disease. A few weeks after I discontinued gluten/wheat/rye/barley/spelt foods, and dairy foods, my nutrients finally began to have some effect on life long body issues such as my skin and my eyesight. I have to say, that if you are suffering from an undiagnosed digestive issue, whether it causes you pain and discomfort or not, every nutrient you take will be wasted.

But do not give up on your body's ability to heal itself. Keep trying to find that missing link. One thing that helped me, oddly, was dropping my oil supplements, and trying to reduce all sources of omega 6 oils. It seemed when I would supplement any omega 6's, my vision got worse. So I cook with either coconut oil, olive oil, or ghee. I'm searching for a link between vision and food oils/oxidation, now. I'm not sure how EPA or DHA affect me, but for now I'm taking a short break from all of them.

Good luck!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=598365