CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Shamanic Sickness by alexandria ..... Shamanic Healing Support Forum

Date:   4/16/2006 10:17:00 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,965
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=590602

i FEEL A STRONG NEED TO REPLY TO YOU BECAUSE i FEEL YOUR PAIN My entire life I have felt a calling that could not be answered by conventional society when I was young my dreams would take me to the area around nepal to study herbal medicine at this young age I did not even know about nepal or such things. I believe I was remembering a past life and it was a message for me to continue my training. Eventually I quite literally stumbled onto Traditional Chinese Medicine. I began my training a few years ago and when I began treating people I would absorb their sickness and take it in myself, I have nearly killed myself doing this. I like you could feel this misaligned energies stuck at the root shakra and in the abdominal area. I did not know boundaries, I was told over and over again by master acupuncturist that I needed to protect myself. I thought at first it was BS and my ego certainly got in the way. I finally learned how to surround myself with the white light of love and protection, now I do it instinctively without a thought 24/7. Until I learned this I was advised to wear a large crystal around my neck to absorb the sickness of others instead of taking it in myself. It worked after a day of treating people it would be burning hot and I would clear it daily by running it under cool running water for a few minutes. It took me several months to learn boundaries, you must do this your intense compassionate nature will undo your physical body! Do not allow this to happen. I am still trying to recover physically from the psychic damage and it is a long hard road but I quarantee you you are learning from your own suffering.
You must find a qualified healer for yourself, that will be your guru. I have a thought that someone who knows " esoteric acupuncture" would benefit you greatly. Not many people know this but it combines acu with shakra alignment, these methods are excellent for little sensatives such as yourself.

Please don't fret there are many people out there like you and I know there is someone waiting to guide you.

peace
Alex

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=590602