CureZone   Log On   Join

Skin test for Chronic Fatigue symptom diagnosis!!! by Jawg ..... News Forum

Date:   8/26/2004 5:43:42 PM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,464
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=586275

Chronic fatigue syndrome [CFS] is a nightmare in more than just how victims of it feel physically and mentally - there is a huge issue about being believed.

Tha lack of "objective" diagnosis for Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome means that a portion of its victims are going to be suspected of faking or embellishing illness for secondary gains of some sort. Some doctors actually call them liars [that happened to me once].

Treatment and self care is obviously dependant on a proper diagnosis, to know if you are dealing with Depression of CFS.

Now, there is a skin test developed in Edmonton Alberta Canada that can tell the difference from Depression or CFS. This is a big deal to anyone with either condition.

The test finds that skin temperature and skin conductivity [electricity] are higher for Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome than those with Depression, and so the distinction is made. I would love to know why that is, because the diagnosis can lead to more knowledge as is sometimes the case. Like, skin conductivity is higher due to this or that, and that points to the causes of CFS.

Lets hope so, Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome can be completely debilitating and an awful thing to try and live with.

And imagine how much harder it is to live with if your symptoms are so bad you can't hide it anymore, and then they say "FAKER"... It is absolutely crushing when that happens.

Jawg

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=586275