CureZone   Log On   Join

MUST READ! by Spirit ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/31/2003 5:48:40 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   5,271
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=579915

farscape66,
you are most likely wasting valuable time, by waiting to flush ...

What if your stones are growing bigger?

Start flushing, it will help to much faster dissolve stones - and it will prepare bile ducts for the larger stones - after every flush ducts become larger and large ... allowing larger and larger stones to come out.

Most people have over 100 small and medium size stones inside liver ... and passing those stones takes time and bile ducts have to be prepared.

If you read at least 20 stories where people passed larger stones (1.5 cm and bigger - up to 5 cm), you will see one main rule:

No one older then 22 passed the largest stones on their first flush. (only young people pass large stones immediately)

It took from 3 to 20 flushes to pass largest stones ... and do you know why?

Because it takes time for bile ducts to stretch up to the needed size to allow largest stones to exit.

I passed my largest stones on my 12th flush ... stones were over 2cm across (smalest diameter), and I never had Gallstones ... stones were from my liver.

It also takes time for bile ducts to become as flexible and as healthy to allow stretching.

You wrote:

> "I know enouhg about physics that no bile duct could possibly stretct far enough to get a 2 cm stone out of it. It would defy the laws of science."

What Laws? Give me one single law?

Have you ever seen people who put piece of wood inside their lower lip or their ears ... streatching it 30 - 40 times the normal size?

How is that possible that balooned colon (megacolon) can be 10 times the size of the normal colon? "It would defy the laws of science." What laws?

How is that possible that one man eats 10 kg of food within 45 min? How big is his stomach? What laws apply for him?

Tissues inside human body stretch after need ... if you give it enough time and proper nutrients ... and oportunity.

Some overweight people may be 10 times the size they were 20 years ago ... again ... their skin and their intestines and their all tissues streatched after need.

Well, laws of Science are not as defined and as stiff ...

Read this story:
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=228&i=793

Excerpt:

"I recently went for an Ultrasound to see how its going and was told I have 3 stones in the duct, the largest being 7 mm. Also the common duct is dialated from a previous 5.5 mm to 9 mm at the pancreatic head."

Why do you think her common duct is dialated from a previous 5.5 mm to 9 mm ?

Because that was the size it went back to after allowing "the-largest-stones-so-far" to pass ... most likely stone larger then 9 mm.

If your bile ducts allow stone that is 1.5 cm to pass ... it will most likely go back to some smaller size - 1cm size for example ...
and then later ... it may allow 2cm stone to pass ... but after that ... just few days later it may go back to 1.5cm size ... that is simple Science of all tissues inside human body.

To come back from 1.5cm size to normal ... it may take years ... or it may never happen ...

It is known that it takes a long time for intestines to come to normal ....

Science of yours is not my Science ... every human is unique ... no one can define what is normal for you ... because you are one and only ... unrepeatable ... unique!

His laws or her laws are not your laws!
Each one of us have the set of "LAWS" that are UNIQUE ... and do not doubt that there are people who actually passed stones as big as golf ball or bigger!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=579915