CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: *~*~*~*~*EMERGENCY FLUSH QUESTION~*~*~*~* by #69242 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/20/2003 11:06:51 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   1,246
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=579550

If you prepare your liver for the flush, the results are always better. I always suggest my patiants to use Clarkia (Herbs), see ( Hulda Clark ) 2-3 weeks before the cleanse for better results. As well as I recommend to decrease fat-intake already 2-3 weeks before and even use more radish or radish-juice (the white long daikon), or small red radishes, which also helps to eliminate fats.

Usually, first time when you do the liver-flush, the results are not always very good. That`s why the preparation is recommended.
Often, even without preparation the second, and the third time gives better results. And I would recommend you the Dr. Clark flush with Epsomsalt/oil/freshly pressed grapefruit juice, compared with any other flush, as this is the most effective one. And it is also better to follow the fasting recommendations to improve the results and also to follow the hours adviced.

All this to have a better result and a more effective treatment, it would improve your condition faster and you don`t need too many flushes.

Concerning the castor-oil packs, it is also a good preparation,
to do before the liver-flush, as Castor-oil-packs also cleanses the small intestines. But I would suggest 3-4 times in a row, 3 days before the cleanse or inbetween the cleansing according to how much time and effort you are able to spend.

A Castor-oil-pack is actually a more slow-motion-liver-flush in itself, and could be used individually as a effective liver/small intestine cleanse by itself. It is very good to use for patiants who are very sick or for others who don`t easily could drink the oil/magnesium.
To get the best results during this cleanse, it is recommended to do every day for 3-5 days and also to prepare with herbs/diet.

Just remember to wash the Castor-oil very well away after use. You could use Natron dilluted in warm water and a sponge to easier remove the oil from the skin. Only water is not enough. This oil is really sticky and also not recommended to trow into the washing-mashine!

I am just doing a liverflush today, I always feel very comfortable with it. I have done about 25 liver-flushes althogeter the last 5 years,the first year I did much more often. I also prepare liver-morning-drinks (See Dr Sculze), as a cure sometimes. Did not feel I needed more, as no more stones came out. Even if I have done it often, I was used to prepare my liver with herbs, as the results seemed to be better then. Now I do a spring-time-flush, and in 3 weeks I will do another. In about one week I will do a 3-day Castor-oil-pack. I often put the compress on in the evening, and leave it on over night, wash it early in the morning.

I do this liver-flush about 3-5 times a year now.

Lillian

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=579550