CureZone   Log On   Join

First flush report... by The23rdMan ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/11/2003 3:09:34 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   2,831
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=579286

Well, I finally did it. Dunno what all the fuss is about *winks*

I was really concerned about going that length of time without food. Don't get me wrong, when I'm healthy I regularly have a days fast in the week, but with this CFS/candida I've always felt far too weak if I miss out on a meal.

Turns out this was no problem at all. In fact, I felt fantastic all day yesterday, very light, clear headed and peaceful. I just chilled and watched the golf(fore!).

I added a small amount of pink grapefruit juice to the ES and got it down no problem both times last night, and when it came to the OO/GJ drinky I was feeling really excited albeit a little nervous cos people are always going on about how nasty this is. Well, that's not my experience, in fact, after eating nothing since lunch I relished it! I could have drunk it twice (yum yum)!

The only problem was getting to sleep. I sleep on my stomach so attempting to sleep on my back/side was difficult, but I got off eventually. Felt a little nausea in the night, especially when I rolled over onto my stomach, but nothing major.

Woke up at 7 and tried to move my bowels but nothing much doing so I took more ES(yum) and had a small BM with a handful of small stones.

Just had another BM with a handful of small green stones again. Nothing exciting yet.

Well, it's time for my fourth dose now so I'll get it down me and see what occurs later.

IN CONCLUSION

I'm glad I finally got around to doing this, the fear is now gone. Not sure if my using pink grapefruit had an effect on the lack of stones passed or if it was more to do with my diet which is reasonably high in animal products( although I had none yesterday). Maybe you guys have thoughts on this. As I said to Tracey, this was a trial run and I had no expectations.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=579286