CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Drink North pole magnetized water by #48882 ..... Energized Water Support Forum

Date:   7/14/2005 3:55:59 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   14,355
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=569109

Again, the North and South pole energies have the opposite effects. North pole water alkalizes your body, South pole water, which would have a lower surface tension, makes your body more acidic.

Research is still continuing at the lab, nearly 70 years since Davis' initial discovery. If you drank magnetized water and didn't feel well afterward, you must have had either bipolar water or South pole water. Several of my family members have been drinking nothing but North pole magnetized water for years and we're all in good health. We even magnetize our juices. Our dogs and cats drink North pole magnetized water too. They don't drink a lot of water if it hasn't been magnetized. On a few occasions, we put two bowls of water down, one with North pole water and the other with water that hasn't been magnetized. Neither of the bowls were the one they normally drink from. It wasn't long before they began to drink from only the bowl with the North pole water.

I've come into my room to find my cat sitting next to my magnet (North pole facing up) or sitting with part of her body directly on it. I read in one of my books that Davis and Rawls observed this same type of behavior in the animals they worked with. Chicks that had just hatched from their eggs were put in cages with a real magnet and a dummy magnet in each cage. After they had dried, one of the chicks walked over to the real magnet and sat down for a few minutes, then got up and went to the other side of the cage. Next, another chick did the exact same thing until ALL of them had been exposed to the magnet. None of them went near the dummy magnet. They continued to do this as they developed into adults. Dogs, cats and other animals will do the same thing. Somehow, they know it's good for them. The experiment was named "The Magnetic Mother".

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=569109