CureZone   Log On   Join

Sinus infection by #161898 ..... Ask Dr.Richard Schulze

Date:   5/28/2003 2:36:48 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   8,614
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=567957

Hi all,

I surf this web page alot and have gathered numerous information on how to heal sinus infection. Thanks a great deal!
Ive had sinus infection x12yrs plus. Had sinusotomy and turbinectomy and corrected a deviated septum all at once two yrs ago. Several MRIs, 3 or 4 ENT docs and the last one said if I don't want a second surgery, "I'm sorry, I can't help you, get another doc"
Now my diet is zero cheese, butter, milk, bread, flour, occational white rice (gives me so much mucus), can't have potato or banana or anything wheat(stuffy nose followed by runny nose, headache, the works), lots of water, lots of fresh fruits and occational vegies (will work on this).
I also do the Dr. Grossan pulser irrigation once or twice a day with Sea Salt and warm distilled water. I do hydrogen p. say 1:6 distilled water, once or twice a day and colloidal s. with a pinch of Sea Salt instill in nostril until full with head in looking up position say twice a day and I instill cs in nostril once in a while. Well, today I had a bit of a nose bleed and I think its b/c it was hot today and the cs I instilled several times today.
I also do coffee enemas once a day. I can't really do the Master-Cleanse fast any longer than a day. I'm already fuzzy in thinking now I think I'm lacking several nutrients in my diet.
Upon all this, I continue to have the worst bad breath imaginable. I often cough up smelly soft pussy off white stuff...what is that? followed by blood tinged spit at the end. I usually get this puss if I eat any thing with butter or wheat or flour but now I don't eat any of that.
Can anyone relate to the extreme extent of this sinusites? and what else can I do? Its really embarrasing talking with people with a really fowl breath and worst of all its an infection out of control and needing to heal completely....12 plus years and surgery later!
Please anyone help if you can relate, I feel so alone and don't know what else to do.

Ps. I take immune busters eg fresh garlic, golden seal, echineasea (spelling ?). I also take Co10 400mg per day. I will be doing a second Liver Flush tomorrow... first one with over 200 green pea size and parts stones out.
I believe my cavity fillings are mercury based and working on having them replaced....how to pay for it???? b/c dental office says insurance usually considers it a non-routine procedure and will not pay for it. Could this be why nothing really seems to work for longer than a few hours or a day?.

Any help is welcomed...

Thanks

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=567957