CureZone   Log On   Join

Bowel cleansing formula 1 and formula 2 in pregnancy by oksanav ..... Ask Dr.Richard Schulze

Date:   5/6/2003 12:00:46 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   1,855
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=567806

Hi Dr Richard
Three days ago I started your bowel cleansing formula 1.
I do have big problem with constipation, so from the friends I got information’s about your programs. I read what I could find in few different websites, and I was impressed. The same day I went to health store and bought all the ingredients for formula 1 and formula 2. I started formula 1 3 days ago. Today I find out that I am pregnant. I need to know is the formula 1 safe during pregnancy. This is my fourth pregnancy, but all 3 before this one ended up with miscarriage. I have some hormone problems, so for us to get pregnant it is very hard, and even harder to save the pregnancy. I am regular patient at local fertility clinic. They found that the reason that is so hard for us to get pregnant is big hormonal problem with insulin gland, and reason to keep pregnancy is the thyroid gland, which was active somewhere in past, but is not now. They say that reason why I gained so much weight is just those two hormonal problems. But every time my weight gain started I had bowel movements 2-3 times in month, and their simple solution was drink lot of water. It is not small weight gain, I was 52KG, now I am 90kg, and all happened in les then 6 months. I do drink 2-3 liters of water a day, exercise every day for 1-2 hours, and eat lots of fruits and vegetables, I do not smoke or drink coffee but on all my complaining at this issue, all the doctors just ignore me.
Please I would really appreciate if You can let me know about safety of doing formula 1 during pregnancy, and if You have any suggestions what to do please let me know. I am desperate. In all 3 previous pregnancies my constipation went even worse. Doctors gave me strong pills, jus to make me have bowel movement 1 a month.
Thank You in advance.
Oksana Volasevic

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=567806