CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Wow, anyone out there fasting still? by Owlwoman ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   4/7/2003 1:17:12 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   945
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=565576

Hi Matthew!
Congrats to you for taking on the Master-Cleanse for your condition. I am on for Rheumatoid Arthritis myself and seeing results. The pain is gone but the little growing spurs on my finger joints are still with me, softer but still there. Darn! I am told that the Bowel Cleanse will help this also and I have been focusing on this for the past few days with excellent results. Then on to the liver/gallbladder and parasite flush. Feel that I might as well do them all while I am at it. I am on Day 43 today and have no planned date for my completion as yet. No desire for solid food at all! I feel that the longer I cleanse the better (and better) I feel. I wish that I could live on something that made me feel this good! Anyway Matthew, hang in there as long as you can and I am certain that you will see some excellent results just as I have. This Master-Cleanse is amazing! Keep us posted on your journey to a better state of mind and health.
Owlwoman

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=565576