CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: SARS virus cure? by dgovatos ..... Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 Covid-19 Forum

Date:   4/25/2003 2:10:23 PM ( 21 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,721
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=564892

I have a very interesting story to tell:

I have been an airline pilot for over 14 years and have been extremely healthy all of my life (other than a few allergies). I have spent the last 2 years flying professional hockey teams all over the U.S. and Canada.

In February of 2003, I became ill with a virus that turned into pneumonia with a high fever and diarrhea. This pneumonia hit very hard and I was convinced that I would need hospitalization. It soon spread to my 3 year old daughter.

I found out that 2 of the players on one of the Hockey teams that I had flown had been exposed to SARS and were in quarantine.

At the same time, a friend told me about a brand of substance (colloidal silver) that is supposed to kill all known bacteria, virus and fungus.  This product is in a liquid form that is sprayed under the tongue so that it is able to be used by the body immediately. Because it is so available to the bodies cells, a very little amount is needed. The company states that this product contains 6 different types of silver colloid that enables it to hit illnesses from several different angles.

By the time we found out about this product, my daughter and I were very sick. I ordered it immediately (I was very surprised that it was so in-expensive! We had tried colloidal silver products before and they were always very expensive!) and received it the next day.

The first thing that I noticed was that two canker sores that were forming on my lip started tingling. The next day they had glossed over and no longer hurt and by day three had completely healed!

Not only that, my daughter and I were completely well within three days!

Come to find out that many people have been cured of many different illnesses with this stuff! My daughter has started growing normally (we were very worried that she was too small), I have been dropping weight and gaining muscle, and my wife's Fibremyalgia has been improving!

PS. If you go to their website, click here and enter my PIN (jg7099577uid). Fill out a short form (it's free) and you can get all of their products for wholesale (just $22.95 for a 2 month supply instead of $34.95).

The SARS Cure

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=564892