CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: my story thus far .. by goodluck2 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   10/30/2005 8:06:06 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,528
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=560210

Okay, so maybe there are many different KINDS of bad breaths and that every human is different, but what am I supposed to say in my title? That only other humans who have the same typical smell as me may open my message and read on?

Volt_man, some vegetables can give you bad breath, so merely being a vegetarian is not the solution. Aren't onions and garlic veges too? Maybe they're fruits.. Anyways, some vegetables and some carbohydrates can give bad breath.. like cabbage or rice or brocolli. Again, this is personal. So the bottomline is, like I said in the previous post, take a mental note of the offending foods for you and take them out. Or alternatively, start with nothing but raw lettuce/cucumber/carrots and slowly add everything else.

That IS my story and my solution. But to have to keep repeating it throughout the message is unnecessary and redundant. It should be obvious to anyone that that is my personal solution to my problem. So? I have found my cure and I'm not allowed to share them?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=560210