CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Stinking up the universe! by dj_master_p ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   10/19/2005 10:25:35 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   7,641
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=560187

hi bubba,

i have just read your postings, and i think you are a terrific guy!!! i love the way you see your problem - you describe it blankly as it is, without any Sugar coated on it, yet you have learned to accept it and to laugh about it. it's great!!! it's totally cool!!! it reminds me of the writer charles bukowski - ever haerd of him?

anyway, i stumbled into this forum by chance more or less. the only experience i had with body odour was some stinking pair of feet, really nasty. i know it doesn't even come close to your problem, but listen to this: i did a bath with hydrogen peroxide and the odour went away. and it stayed away for 2 to 3 weeks, even when i wore the same pair of socks for 2 straight weeks - no kidding!!!!!!! i am the really lazy kind and hate to do the washing machine. anyway, you said you've tried it with h2o2 yourself. my question: in which manner? and for how long? was it only on a couple of occasions or over a longer period of time? the same with all the flushes and enemas you've done. i've read (i've never done a flush or a enema myself, although i am planning to do so) that some of the enemas you have to do regularly for at least 1 month once or twice daily to see some results. so if "normally" poluted people have to cleanse for such a long time to see some results i can imagine that someone as polluted as you would have to do it for a much longer time, right? so maybe doing it regularly and over a really long period of time, would bring some effects, what do you think?

keep up the good work, marine.
failure is not a option - i loved this one.

hope you had some results with the lemon stuff. did you?

keep us updated.

greetings from italy
paola

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=560187