CureZone   Log On   Join

Stinking up the universe! by 12volt_mann ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   10/14/2005 11:57:17 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   13,071
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=560145

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hey guys and gals,

It must be true that misery likes company; nevertheless, I was somewhat relieved when I found this group because ,now, I know that I'm not the only stinker in the world. I've delt with this problem for 31 years, and I do not really expect a cure. I'll explain in a moment.

In my early thirties, I tried a vegetarain diet as well as macrobiotics with a negative results. Actually, it seemed to make the situation worst.

Also, the doctors were a complete waste of time, and It's difficult to tell how much money went down the toilet because of tests, exams, and useless diagnosis. Finally a couple of doctores told the truth: " we don't know what's wrong with you, so please come back and see us in five years". My reply: "In your dreams!" I even had my tonsils removed because some retarded doctor said that's the problem. It's the magic fix. Wrong! I'd rather see a snake charmer than another doctor.

Honestly, I don't think there is a cure for my situation, because while in Viet Nam I was subjected to "Agent Orange". This chemical not only destroyed my face, but it damaged the glands in the body that process fatty acids which resulted in my body using my skin, tongue, and other organs to emit waste. Life's been a train wreck in slow motion.

I'm retired now, so it doesn't really matter. I just avoid people like the plague. Many of your experiences bring back vivid memories such as people moving from one seat to another to get away from me; people making nasty remarks, but I must say that most people were rather kind about the overall situation. My boss even suggest a couple of doctors to me. I did go to them, but it was wasted money and time.

In spite of the difficulties, I managed to retire after thirty years of service with the same company. I'm sure that many would like to know how I stayed for so many years. Simple, it was pure guts. I finally got to the point that I did not care what people thought. They couldn't fire me unless I messed up big time, because the government had a jobs program that paid companies to hire war veterans. That outta tell ya something. I wasn't suppose to know that, but I came across that bit of information on the sly.

I've said all that to say this: I believe much of trouble experienced by the younger people within this group might be related to the heavy amounts of chemical pollution in the air. I'm not certain if you're aware of chemtrails, or not. Our skies are being laced with chemicals on a daily basis. The problem will not go away; it will only worsen. If any of you are gardeners, it's really obvious when your plants die from fungus and wilt rot.

I hope that I've not rained on anyone's parade, and I've not given up hope for myself; yet, I'm fast running outta time, since I'm not gettin' any younger. LOL! I don't blame God; I blame evil mankind. The select few have chosen to inflict illness upon the majority. It's a great way to make money, which is the root of all evil. Please, don't blame yourself! Well, I wish you'all a cure and soon. God bless!

Liebe Grüß von die alte Knacker (dear greetings of the ole fart),
Bubba

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=560145