CureZone   Log On   Join

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE cures BAD BREATH works read please no bb for 3 days! by #27519 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   9/7/2005 3:36:40 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   70,390
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=559976

guys i have been using hydrogen Peroxide for 3 days and my breath is 100% better!i havent even woken up with morning breath, i pour some in a cup and mix with a little water and it bubbles up its wonderful DONT SWALLOW IT THOUGH JUST SWISH AROUND AND GARGLE. try it its a cheap soluton and it has been wokring for me, I have been feeling great with no BB, I hope this is teh answer guys its worth a try at less than $1 a bottle!i decided to look online and found a website that says it works if you use it pure here it is below read it

ba breath cure
it can be easily cured with the help of 3% hydrogen peroxide. this can be obtained at any food, health, or convience store.

directions: swish and garggle a mouthfull of the hydrogen peroxide in your mouth for one minute. do not swallow it will start to foam up and may leak out. that is normal. the hydrogen peroxide is reacting to the bacteria within your mouth, killing the bacteria and is also helping loosen the tartar off your teeth.

while you still have the foaming hydrogen peroxide in your mouth, take your tooth brush and start brushing your teeth and tongue. ( it is very important you brush your tongue! most of the bacteria and decaying food hide on it.) do this untill you feel you have done a thorough and good enough job.

repeat process if needed. rinse out mouth with water. this should be done 2 times a day, once in the morning when you wake up and once before you go to sleep at night. you will feel a big diffence of cleanness with your teeth and better smelling breath too!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=559976