CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Odor coming from anus, please read (lengthy). by Ozzy ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   1/23/2005 2:06:09 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   150,261
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=559138

Hmm....we sound so much alike. I had the same diarrhea issues as you mentioned as well as many other problems. This isn't my first post, so here's my link to other if your interested
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=326&i=274
It's been a while since I responded to this forum but some things have changed:
Good: I no longer get diarrhea in the morning
Bad: I still have hygiene issues as well as almost every thing I mentioned in the link
Only difference between me and you is that I went to the doctors and look where I am still....I have gone through everything Upper GI, Lower GI, Blood and stool tests, X-rays, colonoscopy, you name it. Doc's can't find nothing so they just slapped me home saying I had IBS while shoveing laxatives and other unuseful stuff to me. Only thing is I don't think I have a constipation issue, I go atleast once a day. However everything I consume that goes in doesn't come out. When I had colonoscopy done the doc believed she found an ulcer, so at last I felt relieved that they found out what was wrong with me. Unfortunately, the lab test came back negative and once again they said everything is fine. This is very stressful because everyone thinks there is nothing wrong with me included my MOTHER who often times smells my horrid hygienes. Funny part is she tries to say it's because I don't WASH MYSELF WHEN I BATHE. This really pisses me off because I have to take 2 + showers a day just to stay bearable. I'm just reguarly an angry person because these people can't understand what I'm going through. It's over a year now that I've had this problem and I have found things that help. As the other guy mentioned you need to change your diet. I am also very sensitive to milk, pizza, and basically anything that has garlic in it. Also getting 8 hours of sleep helps. Before I'd get 5 hours a night and i've improved that to some degree.
My social life is still intact but I have am left out when it comes to having some sort of strength to approach any girl. This state im in is really messing with my head. I also think what will be in store for my future, and it don't look to great. I'm off to college next Fall and I really want to beat this issue, rather ANYONE supports me or not.
Finally, I'd like to thank anyone that got to this point because it obviously shows you care or you are trying to beat this problem just like me. Last off, I was wondering if anyone was successful with colon cleansing. To be more specific, I'd like to know about COlonix. Bowel flushes certainly do nothing for me and I tried them before so now I'm interested in a Colon cleanse. Someone please help. Thanks.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=559138