CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: melasma anyone? by lusty22 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   7/26/2005 7:48:12 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   15,240
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=555475

was wondering how you rest at night, if you suffer from insomnia. that is one of my biggest problems. I also was having very bad panic attacks, and threfore the ativan, which i wish i could get off of soon, but am scared. i don't want to go back to that place. are you on any chemicals? yes, i know what you mean. i try to buy organic veggies and meat, and it is very expensive. my husband also is sick-he has colitis, so we are on a healthy Diet together although he still eats sugar, but has cut down. I sometimes watch him eat an icecream and want to die. but, i will do anything to feel better, as i am so tired of feeling sick. I have Depression which goes along with AF and they wanted to put me on paxil, but i said no. I know once my adrenals are balanced i will be better. I takes a lot of time and rest. do you suffer from anxiety? i just started taking maca root which is supposed to be the best thing for your hormones, balancing them. i have always had bad pms, and i think my adrenals have been poor for a long time as i was doing bad things to my body. i was a big cofee and Sugar addict, and also drank alcohol occasionaly, plus did not eat well. i loved junk. have you found a better doctor now? Take care, leslie

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=555475