CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: melasma anyone? by maph44 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   7/26/2005 7:24:55 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   15,231
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=555474

Hi Leslie, yes I have had a couple of siliva tests done in the past and I did have low dhea and high estrogen. So I take a sublingual dhea 25mg in the am, and I also take progesterone cream to balance out my hormones. I think I messed up my adrenals again because about 2 years ago I could not lose weight even doing strict diets,I only gained. Since moving from Atlanta away from my ND to Fl. I could not find an ND here so I went to an endocrinologist and he put me on Phentermine which is a diet pill. I lost 40 lbs but now it has messed up my adrenals. I was borderline hypoglycemic so I do have to be careful sugar. I have cut out coffee,wheat/gluten,sugar,dairy etc. so I am hoping this will help to heal my adrenals. This is a whole new way of eating for me and my family. Expensive too because I try to buy organic meats,vegetables, and all the other stuff and it can get costly. So it sounds like you and I have the same problem. I'm glad to hear you are getting better and I empathize with you. This is a very strict way of eating and it is hard not slip up sometimes. Sugar is my problem because I love sweets and chocolate but chocolate contains high quantities of copper. And people in burnout usually suffer from an inability to properly mobilize copper. If it's not one thing it is another. Hope to hear from you soon.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=555474