CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: melasma anyone? by lusty22 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   7/25/2005 8:31:43 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   15,183
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=555472

i'm sorry to hear about all that. i have had a saliva test done showing that my adrenals are backwards. I have low DHEA levels, and my cortisol curve is low in the am when it should be high, and elevated during the day, not lowering at night as it should which causes insomnia. I have had to go on ativan as i was having panic attacks and it also helps me sleep. I found out through the saliva test that i was gluten intolerant which is normal for AF sufferers i guess, and i just had bloodwork done my by ND to see if i had any other food allergies . Once you have food allergies it is very hard, if you eat wrong adrenals become even weaker. do you suffer form blood Sugar problems also? I do, and eating every few hours helps even though i am not always hungry. I am taking adrenal glandulars and a multitude of vitamins and other things. do you take glandulars at all? i was thinking of having a hair mineral analysis test done also, but my ND said we'll wait for results of my bloodwork. are you on any chemical drugs? i hated to go on ativan but was so bad i could hardly function and really it has helped so much. I am getting stronger, but still have really bad days. it is easy when feeling better to slip up. My diet is already so liminted. i eat no sugar, caffeine, alcohol or milk, and of course no gluten which seems to be in anything that taste good. i eat a protein at every meal with a good carb, and some veggies. i have to be careful of fruit as to my blood sugar. have you thought of having a saliva test done? it was really helpful as it pinpoints what your adrenal glands are producing or not. leslie

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=555472