CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: If you haven't tried the Deep Tissue Oil..... by Dr. Richard Schulze ..... Dr. Schulze Support Forum

Date:   11/17/2003 10:12:26 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   8,463
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=542926

Dear Paulette and Bob,

I agree, I made this formula for me. After 30 years with Karate I ripped and broke just about everything and this formula helped me get through it all. For me it is also a must to add hot and cold hydrotherapy. Hydrotherapy along with my Deep Tissue Oil is an absolute MIRACLE! My patients called it the miracle in a bottle.

I spent about 15 years developing this formula during my peak Karate years. I made over 100 revisions, maybe more than any other formula to get it just right. You prabably know this but I finally blended 2 of my formula into 1, my heating circulation formula Wintergreen, Cayenne, Peppermint Oil etc. and my oil for trauma, St. Johnswort, Arnica, Calendula etc. and kept making it stronger and stronger until it worked great. I still make little tweeks now and then depending on my raw materials.

Bob, keep up your Karate, good man, Karate ni santi nashi. Oh yeah, I used to make just the heating part of this formula into a balm. It was actually my Masters thesis when I studied under Dr. John Christopher, while I was just starting to teach for him. You will laugh at this but when I presented it to him he opened the jar, took a big finger full, almost half the jar, AND ATE IT!

As I looked scared he said "did you use anything that a person should not eat", I thought . . . . and luckily my great teachers taught me not to. Anything that you can use on your body, you should be able to use IN your body. I gave that formula to his family as a gift, aftter the Doc died, but its an old formula, and not necessary for you to use because all of the ingredients, and more, in my oil, and NOT heated as they have to be in an ointment, that is why I stopped making ointments. Also I can give you much info on the current Christopher products that makes them suspect, not in the family anymore????

Keep up all your GREAT work friends
Love to you both
Dr. Schulze

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=542926