CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Fed up with diet!Not working! by jenxx ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/11/2004 7:52:26 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,384
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=541423

Josey, I feel for you. I know that this is a long, hard fight, and sometimes you feel like you're fighting it blindfolds on. I had candida myself for 7 years, and finally have gotten over the hump this year.

I'm curious whether you've had a good stool test done? Once the flora is out of balance in your intestines, it gives other bag bugs plenty of room to implant and grow, so you could be dealing with more than just candida. I had amoebas, a bacteria and candida, and I had to get rid of all of them to get better.

Also, what all are doing? Are you on a very strict candida diet? By that, I mean no fruit, no dairy, no alcohol, and only complex carbs? Probiotics are critical, which I know you're taking, but I found that I had to take large doses of them - in the middle of the night - to get them to work. My doctor told me that I needed to take them on an empty stomach, and that's really the only time it's empty! Killing the bugs doesn't do you any good, until you repopulate with good bugs.

I could give you a long list of supplements as well, but one I found that helped when I was at your stage is biotin. It supposedly helps prevent the yeasties from comverting to root form, and I found that I felt better when I took it. Paragone was also helpful for me. Have you tried one of the over the counter parasite cleansers lately?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.30 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=541423