CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Learn From Experts !! by crapshot ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   1/5/2004 7:24:37 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,513
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=537782

The whole point that I think i was applying is that I have tried all those weaker methods if thats what we can call them. What happened to me was none of them seemed to work. So one day I decided to go to a homeopathic doctor. from simple test that cost about $160 with the pills he with my own explanation of why this accured he was able to give me things that he tested on me to start a direction. Who knows, maybe at this time I was going to get better without probiotics but because it was so bad as far as reactions went I went another route. So who's to say what actually made this work but from what I have leared is that candida has to be attacked with reinforcements. I may of weakened it immencely with the first plan of attack. Then because I was so willing to try something else I was sold by what three lac had to say. Now if candida is infact an imbalance of bacteria then from all I have learned I knew that what three lac had to suggest, that it may be the silver lined bullet.. In the first couple weeks I did take a few swigs of hydrogen peroxide when taking the three lac. This may of also played a part. But even so as of the third day of starting three lac I was eating normal. Alot of things you read about defeating candida imbalance states that you should revolve attacks every 4 or 5 days. So being that I did as i have learned and even tho i did it in advertently thats what seemed to work. So to answer your question it was all the above in the order that it was administered.
Skip

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=537782