CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Desparate, please help by shelleycat ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   12/31/2003 8:19:12 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   2,023
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=537553

Hi Zowie! so glad you found us. :)

Marmite sandwiches? Are you in England or? I never did have any while I was over there but I hear it's an acquired taste anyway. ;)

Have you ever been checked for an ear infection/wax impaction? Candida really weakens the liver, and that can cause all kinds of stuffyness, not jsut the sinuses but the ears too, as there is a canal from the mouth to the ears. It's possible that the treatments you tried were dislodging impacted wax just enough to move it about but not get it out of there.

So in addition to the regular candida cure that I always recommend, you really really need to clean out your ear passages as much as possible. There are several ways to do this:

1. prescription medication ear drops, some over the counter are okay, check with your drugstore.

2. ear candling - some alternative healers can do this for you, it's very cheap, non-invasive, gentle.

3. special kind of colonic - some colonic techs train on how to use this very tiny funnel that will take wax out of the ears. It's really amazing what they can get out. Ask around for colonic therapists who have this special part and know how to use it.

Help for Sugar cravings: GTF Chromium helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels; also, many times a craving for Sugar actually means a need for protein. Keep a salad of cooked lentils in the fridge and eat those instead. Very satisfying.

Brain fog: that's a congested liver and possibly leaky gut syndrome.

Here is how I cured my candida, brought on by taking too many Antibiotics in the course of a year. The things I did include Liver Cleansing and bowel cleansing:

1. An anti-candida diet for three months per the Yeast Connection Cookbook recommendations, slightly modified by rec's in "Juicing for Life". Basically, I ate a huge variety of veggies, raw, steamed, in soups, juiced. I only ate one serving of fruit a day, green apple, blueberries, pears or cherries only. Ate 1/2 to 1 cup of alternative grains like quinoa and used brown rice flour for tortillas and pasta. NO wheat or dairy or refined sugar. Used brown rice syrup as a sweetener for my hot cereals. Olive-Oil and Flax Seed Oil and Ghee (clarified butter) were my only added fats.

2. Pancreatic enzymes with meals, especially when eating protein, for increased bile flow.

3. A series of colonics every quarter, followed by home enemas via a bucket enema setup. Plain water and Sea Salt mostly, sometimes a couple tablespoons of Bentonite clay or chlorophyll added.

4. Hot baths with baking soda and Epsom Salts and ginger 20 minutes after taking 40mg Niacin - the flush kind. Also did dry brushing before taking niacin.

5. super green foods and probiotics and lecithin. I prefer Garden of Life's products, Primal Defense, Perfect Food, etc.

6. herbal complexes to support the liver - mostly Planetary Formula's Bupluerum Liver Cleanse, and beets

7. massage and chiropractic, purchased a shiatsu massager, for circulation. Also walks and stretching, yoga.

8. Solaray Spectro multi vit-min supplements, and a liquid trace mineral additive.

9. Co enzyme Q10, 30mg or 60mg a day

10. Psyllium and Bentonite shakes, 1-3x a day depending on what all I was doing at the time.

11. Ate a lot of Kichadi, an Indian stew that Ayurvedic doctors recommend for ease of digestion and circulation.

12. warm water with lemon juice and sometimes apple cider vinegar, before bed.

13. Went to be before 10:30 every night - every hour before Midnight is twice as healing as any hour after Midnight.

I now recommend MSM in small dosages (1000 mg or less) because it helps the liver, but small dosage because it has an acidic effect on PH balance, and of course a series of liver flushes, and perhaps HCL betain. A good healthy bile flow is essential for keeping Candida in balance.

Best references that I've found so far:

www.liverdoctor.com

www.sensiblehealth.com

"Juicing for Life" by Cherie Calbom & Maureen Keane - the book that saved my life by teaching me about candidiasis.

"Tissue Cleansing thru Bowel Management" by Dr. Bernard Jensen - the book that taught me how to do proper bowel management and lymph cleansing.

"The Yeast Connection Cookbook" by W. Crook - the book that taught me how to eat a candida diet and also to prepare meals out of veggies I wasn't used to eating.

Also recommend "Perfect Health" by Deepak Chopra for how to live in balance with your particular body type, based on Ayurvedic Medicine.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=537553