CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Putting on my helmet... by Librastar70 ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   7/8/2006 11:16:56 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   5,760
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=536643

Hi,

Well, you didn't need a helment until you said.....
People leave each other all the time, it sucks, but I really wonder if you can stay together after this type of betrayal. If it were me, I could never touch him again.

Don't you think it's rather hypocrirtical of you too say.. I could never touch him again???????? Do you really believe that he did NOT have sex with his wife during your affair with him?? Your in denial if you believe that. What would make you think that he wouldn't sleep with her (just because he said he wasn't?) He was in fact cheating the whole time with you and in a sense on you. As far as once a cheater always a cheater depends on a lot of facts so I'm not suggesting your husband will cheat on you and leave you the jilted wife this time. Nor am I say I believe my husband will cheat again, maybe, maybe not...

I apperiate your reply and do not mean any disrepect. But I am curious how you could have a relationship with a man and not know or want to know anything about his life (outside of your affair.) I do find that very selfish. But, who knows maybe the wife beat him and tried to kill him on a weekly basis or maybe the two of them where simply at a low point in their marriage and never got the chance to work things out. Yes, I am a bit bitter. Because, I simply still do not understand why a woman would take something that does not belong to her. Would you rob a bank? No it's illegal but you would rob another human of what was legally theirs. Ofcourse I don't know the whole story maybe she was cheating on him too and was the one to divorce him for another man. Natually your not going to paint a pretty picture of her. No matter what way you look at it cheating is wrong, no matter who's at fault. My husband is still trying to make things right between us after 10 months, it's a long hard road and a very hurtful one! I hope what they say about karma isn't so.....
Thanks for you 2 cents.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=536643