CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Men seeing women as sex objects by katsy ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   3/18/2005 2:43:22 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   11,874
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=534527

I would not say most men are sexist pigs, i think you seem quite angry at them i hope your husband doesnt feel offended after all he is a man.I have been hurt by men but i wouldnt say that,it just that they havent been shown how there actions may affect others.But talking sexually I think that the first woman they have contact with has a responsibility to show this, its like a lot of things what you dont know you fear what you fear you try to dominate, intimidate or ridicule or belittle (as in treat with less respect than yourself).Respect should be for everyone.But in our society so many people are raised, men and women with unproductive views of each other that keep us from trully knowing each other and instead resorting to stereotypes and labels which are really not what is, but what is taught to us.So instead of learning for ourselves and enjoying each others attributes in healthy ways we instead take others unhelpful views and make them ours.This logic can be used for almost everything different about each other that is misunderstand sexes,race,culture...etc I think this is something that the world is slowly going thru and as with everything change happens but slowly and usually with a lot turmoil before acceptance of the new and because these are quite fundamental and have been intertwined with primal instinct of territory and status, they are still there not as intense as maybe a hundred years ago and just continue to look back change happens.A few hundred years ago we were such a barbaric people it was an everyday thing for people to be hung or shot or brutally tortured now its only for a few wierdos but that used to be common place and people used to go in crowds to watch horrid things happening which now wouldnt happen.Think about it....

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=534527