CureZone   Log On   Join

Recheck your priorities? by #21676 ..... Mens Health Support Forum

Date:   9/22/2004 1:04:30 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   3,327
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=533113

This is constructive support, not an attack:

"So, how do you tell someone he is not well endowed enough?"

I take it you would be ending the relationship because of his size? If so, you should recheck your priorities in life. If not, why insult him if you plan to stay with him? You mention that men have told you similar things - are you projecting past hurt or baggage onto him because someone else hurt you long ago?

If your man's size is such a real problem you might want to recheck your list of priorities in life. Unless you are just looking for a sexual relationship out of him of course, which is ok if he understands that. Are you just using him for sex? But really, for a life partner or husband, is there not enough meaningful content in your relationship to save it over something so shallow to focus on as his penis?

Your honesty is good, but I think a fulfilling life is based on a heck of a lot more than the size of your mate's genitalia. Or maybe you are completely satisfied in life and have the luxury of dismissing others based on one flaw?

I don't know your age, and you might be young enough and attractive enough to be so choosy with men. Just remember as you get older sex becomes of less importance, and you yourself will become less desirable to men physically. You might just find yourself one day with very little friends and in a very shallow relationship if this is the kind of thing that you base your relationship decisions on.

Good luck.
©†ƒ……•™Ό‡_Original_Message_Ύ€š½ž’«»¬ο°©

This is constructive support, not an attack:

"So, how do you tell someone he is not well endowed enough?"

I take it you would be ending the relationship because of his size? If so, you should recheck your priorities in life. If not, why insult him if you plan to stay with him? You mention that men have told you similar things - are you projecting past hurt or baggage onto him because someone else hurt you long ago?

If your man's size is such a real problem you might want to recheck your list of priorities in life. Unless you are just looking for a sexual relationship out of him of course, which is ok if he understands that. Are you just using him for sex? But really, for a life partner or husband, is there not enough meaningful content in your relationship to save it over something so shallow to focus on as his penis?

Your honesty is good, but I think a fulfilling life is based on a heck of a lot more than the size of your mate's genitalia. Or maybe you are completely satisfied in life and have the luxury of dismissing others based on one flaw?

I don't know your age, and you might be young enough and attractive enough to be so choosy with men. Just remember as you get older sex becomes of less importance, and you yourself will become less desirable to men physically. You might just find yourself one day with very little friends and in a very shallow relationship if this is what you base your relationship decisions on.

Good luck.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=533113