CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: raw garlic by crapshot ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   11/22/2003 11:13:41 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,553
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=529122

Be careful on what you do to clear (kill) candida. I did all the known remedies and the only thing that i had major effect from was oregano and yeast cleanse used together for a few weeks. Also I took a few swigs of store bought 35% hydrogen peroxide in that coarse. I started using three lac a couple weeks later and since then, that is before that I use to get swollen lips, rashes, swollen joints and a variety if other symptoms. Its been a year now and I dont get any reactions anymore since the 3rd day I started on the three lac. I did three lac and primal defence for about four months and since then once in a great while I take one or the other. Only symptom I cant seem to shake is the brain fog. Sometimes i eat something and I feel like I got drunk. This is the only problem I still have. Since I am currently in school I am holding back taking anything till i am out of school so i dont get any die off of elevated symptoms, that is if I still have elevated levels of candida. Nice thing is I use to be allergic to lots of foods and now I can eat anything I want except sweets. Sweets just make me light headed (brain fog). I had food reactions for ten tears due to Antibiotics and stress. Broke a leg at the same time I was going thru a divorce.. Not to mention bad diet.
Skip

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=529122