CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Wa Alaikum As-Salam by iman ..... Islam Support Forum

Date:   3/17/2005 12:24:49 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   1,202
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=524872

Thank you motherof4!
Unfortunatley most of the good muslimahs I know have hit a low point in their iman. It's like an epidemic! I know one of the sources though... that evil box that lurks in the living room calling to me as soon as I open the door! I never used to watch it but now it seems that if its not on when I get home in the evening there is something not right and I get very aggitated! I think that we are addicted.

I have been wanting ibn kathir for years now but much to expensive. I should have aske for that as my maher! Alhamdoulillah you can find tafsir on the net but it isn't the same and relaxing with the book is it.

You give good advice, I have been desperately praying for Allah to increase my iman and I think in small doses he does, I have to becareful of my shaytan constantly at me!

Speaking of cooking. I hate it but I read this wonderful article on islamway of this girl who hated being in the kitchen and just got married to a man whose mother was a wonderful cook. It was really inspiring actually. She was scared that the food that she was cooking wouldn't turn out so she made little dua with every step of the preparation and in the end even the mother in law wanted to know the secrets of her cooking! The wonders of Allah!

how wonderful it is to remember allah in everything you do!

It was nice looking up articles on islam way again. I used to read all the fatawa on islamonline but some of them are a bit strange for me. I also used to go to islamicity quite oftem but its nore commercialized now and even the articles they post I think would cause fitnah in the islamic community. I sent them an email epalining that to them but they never responded. go figure, I think they have forgotten why they started the site.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=524872