CureZone   Log On   Join

Just found this Forum by grumblebum2 ..... Iridology & Sclerology Forum

Date:   5/12/2005 8:29:00 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   2,032
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=524449

3 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

and would like to write of my daughter's experience.

When my daughter was younger she would get very ill with night coughs, flus and colds would not go away. Her first year of school she had 40 absent days in just the first half of the year alone. She wound up in hospital with pnumonia in January the next year (which is summertime over here), stemming from a cough she had a Christmas. She was constantly on Antibiotics and I lost count of the times the doctor said "if there's no improvement by tommorrow she'll be sent to hospital. She was diagnosed Asthmatic I was worried about superbugs and desperately wanted to find another way. I met an Natropath and had told him of her problems, he made an appointment to see her.

On the day of the appointment my daughter woke complaining of a very sore neck, I took her straight to the Doctor's. At the time Menningcoccyal (sp) was very much in the news, he just scornfully told me it wasn't that as if I was just a overprotective mother who watched the news too much. That was what I was worried about but not because of the news, it was because a teacher at my daughter's school had died of it a couple of weeks before. I wasn't taking chances.

The iridology appointment was for that afternoon and I was a little skeptical because the practitioner knew a lot about my daughter through our discussions. But my skeptism was thrown right out the door with the first comment he made as he peered into her eye. He said that she had a sore neck and shoulder because of muscle strain caused by her coughing. He also said that her lungs were weak but not from Asthma but it was because her immune system was weak. And that her head was very strong, but she wasn't doing well at school because she felt bored and tiredness from coughing all night played a factor. He saw that in the first 5 minutes of what was supposed to be a 45 minute session. He made up a herbal elixier for her. We were out of there in 15 minutes. The session was supposed to cost $40 plus extra for the herbs. As I went to pay he turned to me and said that because I didn't get the whole 45 minutes he was only charging me $25 for both. Less than half the price, I was so happy with the consult that I would have paid it all with no regret.

The herbs were only for a month and her health improved so much it was unbelieveable. She did catch a cold during that time but was over it without needing Antibiotics . In fact in the last 7 years she's only had Antibiotics about 5 times and only one or two was for a respiratory illness.

Oh and her schoolwork improved so much too, her teacher was shocked at it. She went from barely being able to read to reading novel sized books in a couple of months. And she remembers what she reads, you can ask her anything about what she has read.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=524449