CureZone   Log On   Join

Re:lol my bms are fine by #17538 ..... Liver Flush Debate Forum

Date:   3/13/2004 9:33:32 AM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,167
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=522224

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

taking pot shots and childish jibes at me are not helping your case. Still and i repeat STill NO ANSWERS TO MY LOGICAL QUESTIONS, NO CURIOUSITY ON THE PART OF FLUSHERS about the make up of these stones. and i wasnt talking about 100 YEARS ago lol, im talking about now! why arent peoples livers bursting NOW? why arent our livers purging these stones?..how can a liver even hold that many stones, and if it could how could it function at all, i TOTALLY believe in Gallstones 100%...but docs say Gallstones are calcified, a few nat docs say they are not and maybe at first they arent but i do believe that if they are so bad as to cause pain and possible removal of the gb then they must be HARD and not pliable mushy GOO! also GB cannot hold hundreds of stones its not big enough and Gallstones are larger than almost all Liver Flush pea size stones....so blah blah blah, yell at me and criticize all you want that just proves i struck a nerve to get you so heated over valid logical questions that you have NO answers for yet feel the need to criricize me with no real answers...im glad u feel better and im more than positive that many ideas on this site are beneficial and extremely good for your health... and once again i have stated that for some according to my possible theory of the stones cleaning the liver during passing, that a flush would greatly help a person who was toxic.....again u also didnt respond to the fact that thousands of autopsys a day are done all over the world and organs are dissected and analyized...gallstones are often found...WHY, i repeat WHY hasnt a liver stone been found in dissected livers besides the suppossed ONE in a liver pic on the article by the person recommending flushing and agin it was ONE stone in a large section when we are spose to have HUNDREDS?////i stand behind my instincts and logical thought process.....FISH STORY!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=522224