CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: skeptical by mhcpa ..... Liver Flush Debate Forum

Date:   3/13/2004 8:56:37 AM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,287
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=522222

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I too am a bit skeptical. If this works so well why arent doctors prescribing it. My mom just had her gallbladder removed surgically after being sick for many months. This would have been much easier.

This is my opinion, and we know everyone has one. We have to balance current medicine and old fashioned remedies. I could not get out of bed every morning without my synthroid. Current Doctors do what they have been trained to do. Treat symptoms. Few will look a alternative methods. I think we need to blend the best of both and find doctors that will cooperate.

I go to an expensive dentist 30 miles away instead of the dentist 2 miles away because my dentist is also studying to be a homeopathic doctor and uses many natural remedies with his patients. He did not make fun of me when I asked for porcelin fillings instead of mercury.

As far as the liver cleanse, it looks much simpler than many other remedies and I will try it. What do I have to lose.

I sufer from leaky gut. My allergies have been so horrible I have had migraines(I never get headaches so this is unusual). I have thryoid disease(hasimoto's) and am on diabetes medication for insulin resistance. I hurt all over and feel as if I have been poisoned. I feel like fingers are gripping down from my head and pinching my shoulders and neck. I have horrible Arthritis and dont take meds for that except extreme times. I do take Aleve though. I cant stand for anyone to touch my back to hug me because the nerve ending hurt so bad.

I need to lose weight and excercise but find it dificult. I work many long hours this time of year and eat whatever I can grab. Enough rambling gotta get working. Thanks for listening.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=522222