CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Doctor says gallbladder turning to mush by #13128 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   1/7/2004 7:03:09 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,781
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=518101

The gallbladder should not be removed under any circumstances! The stones are not produced there! I have countless times mentioned RESIUM, a spanish tonic of wild BITTER herbs. It acts as a dissolvet of all kinds of stones, during attack or severe pain the intake should be instant and at least double of the suggested amount. We need all parts of our digestive system. After the pains has stopped/or when stones have been passed a time of rest should be important and then a process of FLUSH should be instigated. I experienced the same ordeal with pancreatic inflammation after an attack, I refused to have my gallbladder removed and did extensive reseacrh on the matter and found that bitters are necessary as a daily stimulant of the prodcution of bile and gall. After having started on the Resium three years ago, I have not had any attacks, today I do not take it daily, maybe twice a week 30 ml at a time. There is a small gland under the gallbladder than can be massaged from time to time to activate the weakened gallbladder. The attacks are an indicator of the weakness. FLUSH, actually they should be called LIVERSTONES. Please endure the pressure from the doctors for your future! A-M

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=518101