CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What I found wrong with Andreas' response by just_peachy ..... Liver Flush Debate Forum

Date:   1/2/2004 1:59:56 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   10,107
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=517696

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

'Stones' have been analyzed and discussed and the analyses analyzed and discussed at CureZone many, many, many times. For starters are the two threads (not just individual posts) below. Lots of "R"ecommended posts in both of them

Even more can be found by going to the main Liver Flush information page and checking out the nearly 60 links to threads. The "fake stones are olive oil and Epsom Salts " statement has been covered Multiple times before, with some very good Science behind some of the discussions (just may need to dig a bit, there are a LOT of posts!)

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=73&i=123
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=73&i=510

Not trying to choose sides or anything, but one thing I've noticed about Andreas is that he spends a LOT of time reading all the posts on his forum and adds quite a lot of very personal touches to his responses. Yes, some people could see that as advertising. However, he *already* has a large enough clientele to stay busy for years to come AND has a successful career with the books he authors and his paintings that he certainly doesn't need to use CureZone for advertising! He could be making MUCH more money spending that time on personal or phone consultations or writing or painting, and that time would ultimately be MUCH more financially lucrative than the time he donates here.

As far as to the soundness of his advice, I'm sure he can answer for himself better than anyone else, so I will leave that for him to see fit to respond or not. However, I do think that any statements about him or his advice should, in all due politeness, be directed to him at his own forum. To make such, derogatory, comments basically behind his back is, well, just bad form.

Just some things to think about.

May we all find what we need.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=517696