CureZone   Log On   Join

breath again by monde ..... Emphysema / COPD

Date:   8/18/2005 8:18:16 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   4,584
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=516797

hello i was just browsing on my computer and came across this site i suffer from emphysema because i used to smoke,i am only 43 years old and am on a pension.
5 years ago i decided to stop work and concerntrate on my health as i was really bad i could not even put out the rubbish bin without thinking i was going to pass out,i lost weight and was so skinny which was bad as i was a body builder and always looked good.
it has taken 5 years of hard work to put 15 kilos back on i am quite proud of myself and can now put out the bin and do much more than i could before and the reason is because of a herb i use called coltsfoot this herb is amazing it is really almost a miricle herb.i would normally be on the nebuliser at least 4 times this morning i have not even used it yet and the big breaths i can take now it is so good
this herb you make with tea and after 3 days the rubbish you cough up and once you cough out the rubbish the breathing is so much better.
i live in australia and coltsfoot was taken of the market in 1986 i tracked it down and so glad i did
so for those who say herbs cannot help i disagree strongly,i was on prendisalone and coltsfoot got me of it in fact i told my doctor coltsfoot works a hundred times better than all the medication,i still have all the drugs here if i really need them but i dont think i will.
as a egsample i rang my mother yesterday and she said it was the first time she spoke to me without me coughing and wheezing etc
so do yourself a favour go and get it drink at least 4 cups a day and breath again it can be hard on the liver a bit look on the net do the reaserch but for me the bennefit outways the risk i mean not breathing i risky too isnt it?
i am just so glad i found it and you will too good luck to all peter

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=516797