CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Be your own advocate for your well-being. Don't be labeled because you have the symptoms called multiple sclerosis. by JoyceF ..... Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Date:   11/28/2004 11:44:15 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   3,923
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=5124

Hi again Grog,
It is promising news and you can read more about the many auto immune disorders that should indeed be helped with LDN therapy at www.ldninfo.org. Restoring the immune system to normal function, whatever that may mean in MS or any other immune system disorders, is such a better way to attack a disease I think. I like to think that even if I did not have MS, I'd be proactive about taking something that has so much potential to help with so many things like some cancers and a multitude of other things. There are some very intelligent people out there taking LDN daily as a preventative for cancer that runs in their family. I feel very lucky to be taking something that could potentially help with so many other things. After all, what good are we without a healthy immune system?
Ok, now as far as why the medical world is not up to speed yet, this is mind boggling to me actually and there are a lot of people out there pushing for newspaper coverage and news stories on tv. There is a site run by MS patients in England and Ireland that is devoted to raising funds for a clinical trial www.ldnresearchtrust.org. Normally, these types of studies are paid for by huge pharmaceutical companies because the costs are so high but no pharmaceutical company would be interested in this drug at this late stage of the game as it is no longer in patent, having been in used at much larger doses for over 20 years now so you see, an orphan drug. Us MS patients are becoming so proactive about it all though and will do it ourselves if we need to. Word is spreading and one day it will be the first line of defense for all auto immune disorders I'm sure. Oh and as far as word of mouth. There is a great site devoted to testimonials from actual patients in regards to what they use for their disorders. www.remedyfind.com. A great place for anyone to read and to vote about what they actually use rather then hype and progaganda that is spewed by people that have an agenda. You will see that Naltrexone/Revia is now the #1 treatment as rated by actual MS patients. There are some in our yahoo group that are using it for PLS, multiple myeloma, fibromyalgia and a few other things that I can't remember right now. See ya Grog. I'll try to come back here more frequently. Joyce.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=5124