CureZone   Log On   Join

Why Shouldn't I kill myself? by #4254 ..... ADD/ADHD: Attention Deficit

Date:   10/18/2004 3:44:40 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   7,875
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=51186

I have absolutely terrible ADD/ADHD. I have a genius level IQ (127) and I can't even hold a
janitorial job.

I've been diagnosed with ADD by a psychologist. I scored 95% on the BAADS test, which
is an absolutely _terrible_ score.
I also took the Conners Continuous Performance Test and I remember I scored terribly.
He gave me dexedrine, which is speed.
That is the only thing that ever made me feel normal. But I lost a lot of muscle and became too skinny.
Plus I became angry and shouted and cursed at my mother a lot.

I saw someone had good results with taking megadoses of oils containing omega-3 fatty acids.
So I'm taking 15000 mg of salmon oil and 24000 mg of flaxseed oil a day.

It's working, but I still can't sleep, at least now when I wake up I don't feel so much of a brainfoggy
haze of indecisiveness.

Please, god, If anyone can come up with a good reason to not kill myself please post here.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I have absolutely terrible ADD/ADHD. I have a genius level IQ (127) and I can't even hold a
janitorial job.

I've been diagnosed with ADD by a psychologist. I scored 95% on the BAADS test, which
is an absolutely _terrible_ score.
I also took the Conners Continuous Performance Test and I remember I scored terribly.
He gave me dexedrine, which is speed.
That is the only thing that ever made me feel normal. But I lost a lot of muscle and became too skinny.
Plus I became angry and shouted and cursed at my mother a lot.

I saw someone had good results with taking megadoses of oils containing omega-3 fatty acids.
So I'm taking 15000 mg of salmon oil and 24000 mg of flaxseed oil a day.

It's working, but I still can't sleep, at least now when I wake up I don't feel so much of a brainfoggy
haze of indecisiveness.

Please, god, If anyone can come up with a good reason to not kill myself please post here.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=51186