CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Be your own advocate for your well-being. Don't be labeled because you have the symptoms called multiple sclerosis. by JoyceF ..... Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Date:   11/25/2004 11:55:22 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   3,919
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=5113

Oh my goodness Underdog. I feel exactly the same way that you do having gone through what I have in the last few years. I have completely taken charge of my own health and am hoping against hope to never have to see another neurologist again. You see, I did my own research regarding alternative type treatments for MS. you see, I never really could feel comfortable shooting any of those CRAB drugs. Luckily when I went searching, I found the Low Dose Naltrexone treatment. Have you heard of it. There are many thousands of us that are enjoying the benefits of this therapy today. You can go to www.ldninfo.org to get information about it and to start your own research. I'd be happy to help you with all that I know. It is a very low dose of an FDA approved drug that is simply out of patent right now. We are very valiently fighting for some clinical studies to be done with regards to this treatment and MS as well as a whole host of other auto immune disorders. It has been an uphill battle as you can well guess because the way to clinical studies is through the powerhouse pharmaceutical companies. They'd have to be nuts to throw their millions at this drug with no payoff in the way of a patent. I am not telling you something that you don't already know. Go to www.remedyfind.com to see what many MS patients are saying about it. These are the people we need to be listening to. The actual patients. Naltrexone/Revia is now the leading treatment as far as MS patients are concerned. www.ldners.org is another place you might find interesting. One of the LDN group members who is plodding ahead to gain recognition. You see, we all do what we can to help others to find it and I say thank goodness for this internet. I just wonder what shape I'd be in today had I not had access. 2 1/2 years of daily LDN use for me and I have not had another MS attack in that time. I am careful not to call it a cure but I am quite happy with it. I have some very minor permanent damage that will be with me forever but if I never get any worse I am a thankful girl to be sure. Good luck to you and please do not hesitate to write me. I am most eager to help anyone I can find their way to this....{{{hugs}}} wkendz32@hotmail.com Joyce F

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=5113