CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Intimacy at it's highest!! by bublz ..... Dreams Interpreting Forum

Date:   12/2/2004 11:25:16 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,014
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=506771

Thanks for the responses :). It is nice to have another opinion on dreams other than just your own. I was only looking at the context of my dream and not much else. Kinda hard to break those age old habits you know?

Having had some to time to reflect on what you said, it now makes perfect sense that the other person in my dream could be a reflection of myself. There have been many amazing things happening to me over the last couple months that have transformed the way that I think, after years of being overly self conscious I have finally learned to be happy with myself. The last few weeks I have started to take drastic actions and better my life and future, I enrolled in college!

Is it possible that the dream could be carrying both meanings? Because when it comes to the literal sense of the dream, the man that I am seeing is amazing and after a lot of though, I truly want to spend my life with him. I have searched my soul and I have no more doubts whatsoever.

If anything else comes to your mind please let me know! Your input was greatly appreciated :)

Bublz

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=506771