CureZone   Log On   Join

dirty house, rat, blood...yuck by cielo ..... Dreams Interpreting Forum

Date:   6/18/2004 6:03:26 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   10,194
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=505830

Hi dreamers!

I canīt figure it out the meaning of my last dreams. Almost each night I dream about something unpleasant, Iīm wakening up with strange emotions. Today I was up just before 7 am and I was super afraid, for a sec I had no idea where Iīm. It took me a moment to recognize my room etc.
I was dreaming about some big house (all was inside, I havenīt seen this place from outside)There was many, many people inside. But the most important thing:the house was SUPER dirty. Just a huge mess, everything was sticky, you touch the table and your hand will be as a sticker. Tones of dust floating around. And it seems like I was the only person who felt uncomfortably with it. The rest of people were just chating with each other, having fun.
I have a similar sensation like in my previous dream about being in dirty water surround by mosquitos,where I donīt want to touch anything in this place!
Than I noticed a few old ladies, they were waiting for meeting with some important woman, who was in the other room.
They were all well dressed. I was surprised- old, super rich ladies, making business meeting in this type of place.
I felt like I want to go to sleep. But the mattresses were
covered with yuck stains...
Than Iīve seen some girl washing mattresses in the huge washing machine. But unfortunately the machine got broken.
As some person moved the machine far from the wall to fix it, Iīve seen in this place some weird kind of tunnel. I didnīt went in to it, just had a look.
Inside was even worse than in the house.A lot of garbages, sticky stuff on the floor.Than I noticed something strange,it was blood, and some rat also covered with blood, it looks like some part of his skin was broken and the animal was bleeding a lot. I got really freak out.
Does it make any sense to anyone of you?
Iīll appreciate any opinion!
lots of love!
Cielo

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=505830