CureZone   Log On   Join

Budwig is right by joanibaloni ..... Flax Seed Oil Forum

Date:   6/29/2003 9:40:16 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   8,354
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=50113

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I just finished reading Budwig's book : Flax Oil As A True Aid Against Arthritis, Heart Infarction, Cancer And Other Diseases - It is actually a series of lecture transcripts given before some very learned audiences; She freely drops names of world class scientists with whose work she is very knowledgeable from a theoretical and practical standpoint. In a way, it is hard to plow through the 59 pages, except for the fact that she makes so many down to earth, practical points. What I mean is, it excited me to understand via the actual response of my own body systems to the theoretical explanations.

Like this: she said on page 8 that, "The lack of these highly unsaturated fatty acids paralyses many vital functions. Primarily, it cuts off the air we breathe." WOW! Now I understand why, sometimes it seemed to me like, though I was breathing, I was suffocating! Really! It was like my ingestion of air was useless to my body - The lack of electron rich fatty acids and the preponderance in my system of inert saturated fat ( She really indicts commercial peanut butter!) was literally suffocating my cells!

If you have circulation problems, definitely consider what is said on page 9: "The solid fats which are not water soluble and cannot associate with protein are no longer capable of circulating through the fine capillary networks. The blood thickens and circulation problems arise." All this becasue we use the wrong fats in our adulterated diet.

If you're an athlete or even interested in getting your middle-aged body (like me) back in shape, consider this(page 9) : "...the electrical dipolarity between fat and protein during CELL GROWTH (my emphasis) ...is indispensable for the regeneration of and body substance, in adults too." This dipolarity is ONLY created through electron rich fats such as flax oil. It is conversely suffocated through saturated fats. I've been trying for many years to re-build muscle tissue and have noticed that it has been and agonizingly slow process, even coming to a total halt through sickness many times! I was not eating the right fats!! On page 41 she sates that threefold saturated fats are essential "....for regeneration within the muscle after strenuous muscle activity,in the so-called oxidative recovery phase during sleep. This process requires the highly unsaturated, particularly electron-rich fatty acids in flax seed oil." Golly, I have wanted for so many years to get back in shape - I had to take many days to recover from a workout and so trying to be fit just resulted in collapling into sickness or giving up!!Now the pathway is open again to me!

I had noticed I had a chronic problem with congestion in my chest which simply would not be eliminated. Couldn't cough it up So what happens the first day I start taking this cottage cheese/flax oil mix? All of the sudden my chest starts clearing out old mucosal storage and my nasal passages start draining! So it was affirming to read on page 12, : "In the formation of mucous secretions, it is the particular interplay of the unsaturated, surface-active fats, those fats which penetrate to the surface, and of protein, which is paramount....The drying out of the mucous membranes...is easily remedied by reintroducing the body to natural, highly unsaturated fats..." Finally, I can get the crud out of my poor body!

Now here is why I embarked on this quest: I am a new teacher
and after the stress of last year, I noticed that I couldn't even think - my memory was a disaster and, to me even scarier, I was unable to make decisions by the end of the year. And my head always hurt- sounds silly - but especially it hurt when I would grapple with intense analytical considerations. Let's face it: a teacher without a brain is not able to perform! So check out Budwig on page 12: "A lack of unsaturated fats is particularly noticeable in connection with brain and nerve functioning...the results of an optimal fat intake normally begin to show themselves in school marks being bettered by not only one but two levels." Do you want to think better and have smarter kids???? On page 40 she states. "Without any doubt, every function of the brain - and this has been scientifically proved - needs the very easy activation effect of the threefold unsaturated fats. A Swede has proven that no brain function can take place at all without threefold unsaturated fats. The same applies to nerve functions...."

Budwig makes amazing implications regarding repair of heart disease on page13-14 and healthy sexual function on page 15.

Now get this, all you dieters: Eating the wrong fats will cause you to stuff yourself because, your poor body REALLY IS HUNGRY BUT YOU'RE GIVING IT FOOD WHICH IS INERT, NON-INTERACTIVE WITH YOUR CELLS. Budwig says on page 22: " Animals which are fed with solidified fats or saturated inert fats, eat six times as much fat and six times as much food." That explains it! That explains my horrendous appetite to eat til I hurt and still not be satisfied!! And no wonder that I could not lose weight! I was starving my cells! By the way, I have gone from an occasional size 16 to an 8 - 10! But I only got into the 8 pants recently because my appetite is not raging out of control. My body is happy!

Constipation: I just coldn't beat it, but now I know it was a lack of electron-rich essential fatty acids. Budwig notes regarding her new patients, "...they could no longer urinate of produce bowel movements. They suffered from dry coughing without being able to bring up any mucous. Everything was blocked. It greatly encouraged them when, suddenly, in all these symptoms, the surface-active fats with their wealth of electrons, start reactivating the vital functions and the patient immediately begins to feel better."(page 32)

Breathing is better when you supply your body with essential fatty acids, and breathing has an enormous impact on all bodily functions...(that is an attempt at humor...) Are you having trouble making each breath count for what it should? Look what the author says on page 33: " Electrons have a reat affinity for oxygen - they love it. That is why, in us, they thrust for the surface. They attract oxygen and stimulate our breathing - our entire being." These electrons are NOT in the saturated fats you are getting in you typical diet. They are abundantly available in flax oil, however. THAT is why flax oil is so perishable and must be treated carefully: It spoils quickly because it eagerly grabs the oxygen molecules nearby - You just want it to be doing that for your you inside your body!

Are you trying to detox yourself? Listen to the implications from pages 34 - 35 : "All the poisons which harm the living organism narcotically or toxically, including the benzopyrin in gigarettes, are stored in the fat." So that is where your body is stuffing what it can't cope with. In tests with animals forced to inhale cigarette smoke, "...animals..concurrently fed with flax seed or flax seed oil...did not become ill." And then Budwig makes a reference to another of her books, Cosmic Powers Against Cancer, saying, "I have explained in detail the reasons for these links between the detoxification functioning of the body and the water-solubility of electron-rich fats in the booklet..." So I guess I'll get that book next!

Lastly, Budwig notes the connection between proper supply of electron-rich fatty acids and our ability to benefit from sunlight yielding to us greater energy: (page 40) We can store the sun's energy and the living body is then in a position to summon, depending on the situation, energy from this storage depot of electrons. When these depots are empty, the person then feels irritable, tired and his limbs become heavy. But we are able to replenish these storage depots by taking in electron-rich seed oils. These are set to receive solar energy."

Know anyone who has cancer?? It can be cured EASILY!! It is just a disfunction of the body which is deprived of the means to properly oxygenate and feed the cells -

Well, thanks for listening I was just so excited to UNDERSTAND what I see happening in my body and I feel so liberated to achieve goals now that were otherwise disappearing. Now I can be a better teacher and have energy for my family and feel alive and in shape again, even at 47 years old!

If you get the book, it's a little weird and sometimes technical, but there are those wonderfully practical points which makes reading it very worthwhile. Let me know what you think!

Sincerely, Joan

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=50113