CureZone   Log On   Join

Manifestation and Power by propolis ..... Consciousness and Awareness

Date:   6/13/2006 3:27:44 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,057
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=500410

I've been following some thoughts from Jon Rappoport recently. Here is a
brief exchange he has had with someone on the Manifesting - Attracting.
There are further articles in his 'searchable archives' section.

It makes very interesting reading.

In this FAQ, I'm speaking with a physicist who teaches at a large US university in the Midwest. For the last year, she and I have been communicating on the subject of imagination and reality. She is interested in integrating her work with my research on imagination and manifestation. She has done both of my recent workshops and practices the manifestation exercises.

In this interview, she asks the questions and I give answers.

Q: You talk about a magnetic field. Is this a field that surrounds the Earth?

A: Yes, but actually I'm speaking about the field that belongs to the whole physical universe. When it gets to Earth, it's modified by the culture of this planet.

Q: So you mean a universal field.

A: For this universe, yes.

Q: And you say that when an individual practices the manifestation exercises, he affects this field.

A: That's right. The field "gives back" what the person is manifesting.

Q: Gives it back directly?

A: There are many processes and changes that happen. It isn't all just one gift that instantaneously plunks down at your doorstep. It plunks down, but after a series of processes.

Q: But the field makes "real" what the person wants.

A: Yes. You could say that.

Q: Can you talk a bit about how this happens.

A: The field is, of course, energy. Not all energy is in the same state. For example, there is relatively dead energy and then much more alive energy. There is also what we could call quiescent energy. It sits there. It isn't dead. It's waiting.

Q: Waiting for what?

A: For something very alive to trigger it, to change its quality. To change its quality from quiescent and waiting to ALIVE. I'd offer this rough analogy. A man and a woman meet for the first time. They look at each other. A spark passes from one to the other. They start talking. Within seconds, they both feel more alive. That new feeling has something to do with energy. Energy in both people literally wakes up.

Q: So when a person is doing the manifestation exercises?

A: As you know, these are very ACTIVE exercises, and they involve energy. That energy connects with the quiescent energy of the field at some point, at some place, and a process starts. A wake-up process within the field itself. And it's contagious. It spreads through a section of the field or even the whole field.

Q: You're saying that this energy that is used in the manifestation exercises affects the physical-universe energy of the field. They come together.

A: Exactly.

Q: Do you think that impact and that change are measurable?

A: I think they are, yes, depending on what instruments you might use. In most instances, you'd need very sensitive instruments. For example, experiments have been done in which a person can directly change the position of molecules of water. "With his mind." But you need sensitive instruments to measure it.

Q: Consciousness energy or creative energy changes physical energy.

A: Yes.

Q: Why does the universe-field give back to the person what he's trying to manifest?

A: Because it wants to.

Q: (laughs) It wants to?

A: It's there for that very reason.

Q: Then why aren't people everywhere getting what they want all the time?

A: Why doesn't wanting to pitch for the New Yankees automatically land me on the pitcher's mound at Yankee Stadium? Because I'm simply, as a child, dreaming about it. I'm hoping for it. That isn't the same as manifesting it.

Q: What's the difference?

A: You know the difference because you're doing the exercises. In those exercises, you're doing something VERY active and specific with energy. That's a great difference. It's like the difference between aimlessly rubbing two sticks together now and then and hoping a fire will start, and applying a burning torch to a heap of dry leaves.

Q: Yes. In manifesting what you want, do you essentially court the universal field? Do you---

A: Do I sidle up to it and plant a kiss on its cheek? No. This is not about romancing the field. I'll try to explain it this way. Imagine a great firestorm in space. A star is giving off waves and waves of heat and light and flame and it's getting ready to explode. That's a great deal of energy. And yet, the impact of a person manifesting what he truly wants would take priority with all that flaming energy. That flaming energy would, in fact, be much more interested in the manifestation impact than the coming explosion. Why? Because manifestation is a higher and greater event. It's more efficacious. It means more to the energy around that star.

Q: Why?

A: Because the overall energy of the physical-universe field is built to respond to very energetic and intense manifestation. Behind the ordinary cause-and-effect jobs of physical energy we all know about, there is a hidden job: to satisfy the aim of manifestation.

Q: You're implying or saying that creative energy takes precedence.

A: I'm stating it quite definitely. And when creative power is being used to manifest a desire, it REALLY takes precedence.

Q: However, if I were to try to draw a detailed picture of this whole process, I'd have trouble doing it.

A: You would. That's because there are a number of dimensions involved. And that's not the only problem you'd have.

Q: What else, then?

A: You see, it's only partially correct to say that the process of manifestation is more complicated. It's also more simple.

Q: Now you've really got me.

A: Yes. Well, we look at reality in all sorts of different limited ways. And one of those ways is to think that if we can't solve a problem, we have to add more variables or factors to make it all come out right. We don't suspect that we have to add factors if we're moving in one direction in our solving game, and we have to subtract factors if we're moving in another direction in the solving game.

Q: Is this zen?

A: It is in the sense that ordinary two-valued logic doesn't tell the whole story. Neither does twelve-valued logic or six hundred-valued logic. You have to jump off the whole ship you're on and start flying.

Q: Okay, then tell me why the process of manifestation is also simple.

A: Because it works. It works. On another level than what we've been visiting here, it works just because you are creating with power what you want, and no obstacle can stand up to that. So on this other level of looking at it, there is no actual complex process happening at all to get you what you want. On this new level of understanding, you're going above and beyond all that process---you're leaving it in the dust. You're establishing YOU as the central radiating power. You're creating power and thereby gaining more power, and with that more-power you're manifesting what you want, and you're getting it.

Q: And that makes me a god?

A: In this context, "a god" is a very silly term that means nothing. It's a diversion that gives people the idea that they are going to morph into some kind of very stern Apollo on a mountain ruling the world and deciding the fate of humans. That's trash. That has nothing to do with manifestation. Manifestation isn't about ruling anything or being ruled by any dictator. It's free of all that cultural rubbish and soap opera. It's about brilliant and electric and adventurous and enlightening futures for yourself. Futures for yourself that you create.

Q: So there are at least two ways to look at the subject of manifestation.

A: There are an infinite number of ways. The best way---you DO it. You manifest what you desire. See, the physical universe is a One. It's one network. It has all sorts of fancy inter-connections. But it's a One. You could say THAT is the universe's problem. It's only one. And when it responds to you or I or somebody else manifesting, it gains a shot of hope. It moves out of one. It senses new realities that are being created. It rises from its slumber. Many of the symbols of sleeping giants in mythology? They can be read as symbols for the physical universe. The universe wants to wake up. It wants to see all those superhighways leading to all sorts of futures that have never been powerfully imagined before. It's like an orphan who is discovering its true parents. Parents who were creating a future---and that future WAS the universe. The universe itself is a manifestation. Just one. And gradually it has been inhabited and lived in and looked to as something more. When it isn't. The universe wants to get in on the really good stuff, which is creating. It wants to help. It wants to be part of the creative process. And it IS, when people manifest with power.

JON RAPPOPORT http://www.nomorefakenews.com

Copyright © 2005 The Jon Rappoport Store by MRW Connected - jonrappoport@nomorefakenews.com - Need Help? Call: 888.884.8355

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=500410