CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Asperger's Syndrome by rudenski ..... Autism Alternatives Forum

Date:   12/4/2004 1:46:02 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   10,344
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=49862

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I am glad you don't want to label your daughter but from your comments I see you would like to help your daughter become someone who will some day have the lifeskills to be capable of living independently. My daughter has high functioning Autistim and her behavior, sensitivity, and total lack of interest in people makes it unlikely that she will be able to ever be employable or have a relationship with anyone unless there is some kind of intervention that could make her a better fit into the neurologically normal world. I can understand your fears. I am there.

I have a few questions for you.

Autism is linked to television. Put the TeeVEE on the curb. Unplugged is the best thing for you and your child.

Metal poisoning may cause all kinds of neurological problems.

Did you know that a very small amount of mercury in vaccinations may trigger neurological problems? Get your daughter tested for metal poisoning and find homeopathic ways to chelate the metals from her body.If your daughter is sensitive to metal, she may very well have lead, mercuy, or aluminum poisoning. Get her tested for metal poisoning then research the many ways to get rid of the heavy metals in her body. People who have neurological problems may have a genetic pre-disposition to retaining heavy metals in the base of their brain. There are dozens of ways that she could have become poisoned with metals. Your daughter may later have serious health problems if metal poisoning is not addressed.

Diet can be a key way to reduce neurological problems. Your daughter may have food sensitivities ? Get her tested for allergies. food allergies may not be obvious. We may even be addicted to foods that we are allergic to. Alcohol is now called an allergy to some people because the craving for alcohol makes an alcoholic sick and the only thing that makes an alcoholic feel better is alcohol. Some foods your daughter craves may be exactly what she is allergic to.

Your daughter may be allergic to dairy and or wheat?

Does she drink a lot of milk or eat more than usual amounts of dairy products? Eliminating dairy might improve your daughter's
anti-social behavior. Get her off of milk and dairy. No more milk or Pizza! 50% of all children are allergic to milk but most remain undiagnosed. Almond milk is a good substitute. Make your own or pick some up at your health food store. Just quitting dairy may make a huge difference.

Wheat is another food that could be an allergy that might create neurologial problems for your daughter? A glutein free diet may be a way to help your daughter. I believe that many health problems are related to wheat allergies. There are glutein free or kosher breads that may substitute for those who are allergic to wheat.

Your daughter may be sensitive to dyes and other chemicals?

There are many foods with additives and dyes that your daughter may be sensitve to. Look at the ingredients of foods, soap, and cleaning products you use in your own home. Switch to unprocessed foods. The shorter the list of chemical ingredients the better. With household soaps and cleaning products either make your own soap or switch to soaps, shampoos, and cleaning products that have no dyes or chemicals your daughter may be sensitive to.

Your daughter may also be sensitive to any number of other household chemicals? Get the household chemicals out of your house.

Have you hugged your child today? Give your daughter lots of hugs. Hug therapy helps. Also get your daughter to practice making eye contact with everyone she knows.

There are supplements that might help but if you don't change her diet then nothing else may help. If you can't change her diet while she lives with you then it may be very difficult for her to change after she is no longer at home.

Does your daughter have Gastro Intestinal Problems? If she does then she may have Candida. 80% of Autistic children have GUT problems. There are lots of ways to treat Candida. Do some research on this site and research ways to help your daughter get her digestive system working in a healthy way. Candida is the beginning of so many health problems. If your daughter has GUT problems then she may have much worse problems than Aspergers down the road. You can make the dietary and hosehold changes that will make your home a safe place for your daughter to grow up.

We don't want to change the unique wonderful qualities of our children but the food we have been feeding them and the cleaning products in our house may be killing them. Do your part to fix what you can in your own house and do what you can to give your daughter the best chance she can for becoming "normal." If she never fits onto socierty then it is still your responsibility to support her as much as can in her life even if her life seems odd to you. She may be doing exactly what she was meant to be.

I hope this helped?

“It is odd how all men develop the notion, as they grow older, that their mothers were wonderful cooks. I have yet to meet a man who will admit that his mother was a kitchen assassin and nearly poisoned him.”
Robertson Davies, Canadian author (1913-1995)

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I am glad you don't want to label your daughter but from your comments I see you would like to help your daughter become someone who will some day have the lifeskills to be capable of living independently. My daughter has high functioning Autistim and her behavior, sensitivity, and total lack of interest in people makes it unlikely that she will be able to ever be employable or have a relationship with anyone unless there is some kind of intervention that could make her a better fit into the neurologically normal world. I can understand your fears. I am there.

I have a few questions for you.

Autism is linked to television. Put the TeeVEE on the curb. Unplugged is the best thing for you and your child.

Metal poisoning may cause all kinds of neurological problems.

Did you know that a very small amount of mercury in vaccinations may trigger neurological problems? Get your daughter tested for metal poisoning and find homeopathic ways to chelate the metals from her body.If your daughter is sensitive to metal, she may very well have lead, mercuy, or aluminum poisoning. Get her tested for metal poisoning then research the many ways to get rid of the heavy metals in her body. People who have neurological problems may have a genetic pre-disposition to retaining heavy metals in the base of their brain. There are dozens of ways that she could have become poisoned with metals. Your daughter may later have serious health problems if metal poisoning is not addressed.

Diet can be a key way to reduce neurological problems. Your daughter may have food sensitivities ? Get her tested for allergies. food allergies may not be obvious. We may even be addicted to foods that we are allergic to. Alcohol is now called an allergy to some people because the craving for alcohol makes an alcoholic sick and the only thing that makes an alcoholic feel better is alcohol.

Your daughter may be allergic to dairy and or wheat. Does she drink a lot of milk or eat more than usual amounts of dairy products? Eliminating dairy might improve your daughter's
anti-social behavior.Get her off of milk and dairy. No more mil or Pizza! 50% of all children are allergic to milk but most remain undiagnosed. Almond milk is a good substitute. Make your own or pick some up at your health food store.
Just quitting dairy may make a huge difference.

Wheat is another food that could be an allergy that might create neurologial problems. A glutein free diet may be a way to help your daughter. I believe that many health problems are related to wheat and dairy allergies. There are glutein free or kosher breads that may substitute for those who are allergic to wheat.

There are many foods with additives and dyes that your daughter may be sensitve to. Look at the ingredients of foods, soap, and cleaning products. Switch to unprocessed foods. The shorter the list of chemical ingredients the better. With household soaps and cleaning products either make your own soap or switch to soaps, shampoos, and cleaning products that have no dyes.

Your daughter may also be sensitive to any number of household chemicals. Get the household chemicals out of your house.

Have you hugged your child today? Give your daughter lots of hugs. Hug therapy helps. Also get your daughter to practice making eye contact with everyone she know.

There are supplements that might help but if you don't change her diet then nothing else may help. If you can't change her diet while she lives with you then it may be very difficult for her to change after she is no longer living with you.

Does your daughter have Gastro Intestinal Problems? If she does then she may have Candida. 80% of Autistic children have GUT problems. There are lots of ways to treat Candida. Do some research on this site and research ways to help your daughter get her digestive system working right for he.

We don't want to change the unique wonderful qualities of our children but the food we may have been giving them and the cleaning products in our house may be killing them. Do your part to fix what you can in your own house and do what you can to give your daughter the best chance she can for becoming "normal" but if she never fits then support her as much as can in her life even if it seems odd to you, she may be doing exactly what she needs to be doing.

I hope this helped?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=49862