CureZone   Log On   Join

Releasing old issues method, meditation, and waking up in early AM by HealingHearts ..... Consciousness and Awareness

Date:   4/9/2004 11:28:37 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   13,996
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=498151

Hi Everyone.
Even waking up to release old thoughts, feelings, emotional trauma are factors of why we get up in the early morning. Thanks to Tracey for pointing this out about the organs, and what they represent. :)
But it is all spiritual. When we release these things to God (or whomever you believe to be as the Higher Source) this helps us progress in our spirituality. When I released many of my issues for a year last year, it effected everything that I did in my life. When I did this, I would often ask what I needed to release before I went into meditation, or before I went to sleep at night.
Often I was shown what to release in my dreams, or in meditation.
When I woke up in the early am from being shown what these issues were, I would say a prayer-like message.
"I release all thoughtforms, feelings and emotions pertaining to (and state the person, and/or the issue) and I ask that God (or your Higher Source) to take all of these now and to deal with it appropriately."
After a while of releasing issues, they will come up to where you know them instantly and can release it right then and there. You will also eventually get to where if you are in an argument, or have a stressful day because of a situation, or even a bad day due to traffic, you release it right then and there so you can continue on with your day in a more pleasant manner. Some are harder to release and often taking many releasing in a day, or even several days. Also many situations call for forgiving yourself as well as the other person/s whether you did anything or not. It often takes a bigger person to apolgize for a wrong doing, than to keep pointing the finger. But when you do this alone, your Higher Self will send this forgiveness to you and also their Higher Self.
I have also found out that after a year of releasing old issues, tracing back past lives to forgive myself and others, that when each shift, or ascension comes around, the easier that it gets to get through it. Often now, I have been very excited and joyful at each shift, versus being out of sorts with myself and everyone around me. :)
Rev_HH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=498151