CureZone   Log On   Join

AUTISM 2003: VACCINE INJURY OR JUST GENETICS? by John Cullison ..... Autism Alternatives Forum

Date:   9/21/2003 9:19:46 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   1,816
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=49723

Select quotes from:

AUTISM 2003: VACCINE INJURY OR JUST GENETICS?

- Tim O'Shea

(Excerpted from the 7th ed. of The Sanctity of Human Blood)

It seems impossible for the general awareness level about any topic to progress when 90% of what is written about it is deliberately incorrect. Why would that be? Who stands to gain from such a program of disinformation?

To step outside the homogeneous propaganda machine, which seems to confine itself to telling us about what autism is not, we have to start with what we do know about autism in 2003:

[snip]

Now let's look at a second possible cause for the new epidemic: mercury. As we've seen, mercury in vaccines is in the form of thimerosal, which is 49.5% mercury. No matter what you may read in the newspaper or hear on CNN, as of 2003 mercury is still being included in the manufacture of several vaccines : DPT, hepatitis B, influenza, H. influenzae. (PDR, 2003)

What is mercury? An elemental metal, a liquid in its natural form, historically mercury was called quicksilver. Mercury is the third most toxic substance known to man. It is the most toxic nonradioactive metal.

Any legitimate study of mercury and human physiology must include the landmark work of Sally Bernard. In her brilliant 2000 monograph - Autism: A Unique Type of Mercury Poisoning - Bernard traces the history of mercury to its origins.

She provides a shocking comparison of 2 conditions: mercury poisoning and autism. She notes that both diseases affect the same 6 body systems:

For each system, Bernard has a long list of symptoms. There are 2 columns - one for autism and one for mercury poisoning. She lists symptoms for each body system for both diseases. The results are compelling. Similarity would be the wrong word. As you go through the systems, even the dullest reader will notice that there is virtually a one-to-one correspondence between the symptoms of autism and those of mercury poisoning. Not much of a stretch to imagine we're looking at the same disease here.

[snip]

Congressman Dan Burton got sort of upset recently when he found out from government officials about their carelessness in monitoring mercury safety in vaccines for children during the past 8 decades:

"You mean to tell me since 1929 we've been using thimerosal and the only test that you know of is the one that was done in 1929, and every one of those people got meningitis and they all died?"

- Burton, 19 Jun 02

[snip]

"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe."

- Einstein

Read the rest by following the link.

=-John-=

Autism 2003

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=49723