CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Nerve Inflammation by finallyfaith ..... Ask Andreas Moritz Forum

Date:   12/3/2005 1:05:19 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   7,816
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=496383

hi,

first i want to say that i have battled nerve/back problems for years so i know what you are going through. i can offer some suggestions as to what has helped me - spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
first the spiritual. number one, the Creator loves you, really, even if you don't feel it. you matter, your life matters, you are loved, you are cared about. you are here on earth for special purposes. The God-Force is alive and living inside of you. believe that! don't let the dark forces steal that revelation from you. seek and ye shall find. seek out love and you will find love. this is my key and number one prescription for you.
sceond the emotional. nerve pain indicates exteme over sensitivity. it can indicate there are emotions, pain and anger, hidden deep down that you have pushed down and repressed and not wanted to deal with. these emotions WILL manifest one way or another. i suggest you seek out a really good and caring therapist who can help you reveal your undealt with emotional pain and get on the road to emotional healing.
third the physical. here are the supplements that have helped me tremendously with nerve inflammation: EFA's essential fatty acids. VERY important. make sure you get both fish oil and flax oil. each has something the other does not. take plenty of these, as much as you can tolerate. (an inexpensive source of these is swansonvitamins.com)
Digestive enzymes. i have found the best way to do this is find a quality multiple enzyme tab and then also take bromelain (the active enzyme in pineapple) as most multi tabs only have small amounts of bromelain. take a lot these.
living foods. this is KEY! you can grow your own sprouts for very cheap and they are much better than store bought sprouts which are processed with bleach. a fresh geen salad, with organic greens, living sprouts, and olive oil and lemon juice, twice a day will help to create a healing condition in your whole body. eat sprouts by the handfuls! it will give you energy, they are fun to grow, and they are by far the most nutrient packed food on earth.
well, i hope that these suggestions help, let me know if you want any further info.

finallyfaith

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=496383