CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How to reduce Alpha Feto Protein levels by Andreas Moritz ..... Ask Andreas Moritz Forum

Date:   10/25/2004 3:42:58 PM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   14,582
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=491816

4 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Vambo,

This is something you see with a lot of cancers that are in remission if treated naturally. All the markers go up. That's why I usually recommend cancer patients not to have any tests done unto they have completely recovered. When the body repairs damage and heals itself it has to dispose a lot of damaged tissue. The immune system is heavily engaged, and the blood values appear chaotic, with frequent fluctuations in either direction This can be very confusing to both the patient and the doctor. The doctor thinks something is very wrong because he has't ever seen a sitaution where the body goes into a healing mode. The healing mode is always suppressed by conventional cancer treatments. The word cure doesn't exist in the medical approach. So there are no records for a situation when when cure actually happens. Repeating tests while going through recovery and cure can easily undermine the Placebo effect in the patient, which is one of the most important things required for healing (see Chapters 1 and 2 in my book The Key to Health and Rejuvenation). Feeling better and stronger from what one does for oneself on the other hand is one of the most important things in the healing process. To take the hope and joy of improvment away from a patient by misinterpreting test results or not understanding that test results have opposite meanings when becoming diseased and when becoming healed, is not a wise move on behalf of the treating doctors.

Also, with liver cancer it is very important to deal with the internalized anger and self attack is the main non-physical cause of it.

Andreas

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=491816