CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Giving and Recieving Love by Andreas Moritz ..... Ask Andreas Moritz Forum

Date:   10/15/2004 4:08:53 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   3,734
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=491622

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Lila,

In one of your lifetimes your were a teacher/preacher who spoke will compelling love and wisdom and attracted many because your heart was so open and without judgments. Some jealous people set you up and eventually had your throat cut. Your are dealing with the trauma from that life now, and much of it has been transmuted by you now, simply by going through your life as best as you have been able to. Still, the fear of opening your heart to others and show who you truly are is still there, in the cellular memories, particulalry those that make up your throat and vocal cords. The throat closes. If you wish, we can work with that during a session in Sacred Santemony (see my website). Understanding what is going on with you or trying to do things differently may not be enough to change or heal the fear-memory in your body.

I have seen large dog in England who refused to eat anything that was killed. The dog ate vegetables, rice, beans you name it and was as strong as a horse. In his case, though, I know he was a horse in his previous life and brought with him part of that life experience and vegetarian eating habits. It all depends on the soul requirements of the dog what he needs. Some dogs do fine without meat, others don't. Hard to foretell. It does require commitment on your behalf. A pet becomes your adopted child that needs love and care. They have feelings like humans do. Their thinking process is somewhat more straightforward than ours, due to their heavy reliance on instinct. They remember things, through, like we do and can recall memory from even the first days of their life. They are aware of their owner's feelings, and they assist them in their healing. They are great healers of all types illnesses.

Blessings,
Andreas

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=491622