CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & New Parasite Found by Bearbear ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   3/20/2006 4:43:28 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,194
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=481533

I find this so interesting as have a 16-year history of "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" diagnosis which I could really never accept. Passing a ?helminth in Dec 2005 lead me to do 3 parasite treatment/purges. After the last purge, I've noticed ?juveniles passed per rectum that seemed to sprout a white tail after 2-24 hrs when collected in a container & placed in a dark cupboard. My "parasite" somewhat fits the genus of this new parasite in a skin penetration incident and the ?ability to produce juveniles inside the body. Incredible eye & sinus pain is explained by migration of these helminths supported by my hiatus hernia condition.

The three treatments consisted of 1) 3-day pineapple only diet 2) Nitazoxanide - available in Mexico (and after which urinary tract symptoms disappeared) and 3) Mebendazole. If I were to do this again, I wonder if the Mebendazole is worth how hard it is on the system. I felt instantly better after 3 days of pineapple only.

In the meantime ?poor stool sample was negative and physician feels I may be "imagining I have parasites". So I appreciate being able to tell about my experience & wonder about the immense saving to health care costs if this is persued.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=481533