CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: worm in toilet!!! by lh ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   7/22/2004 1:05:52 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   108,577
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=469512

I had this happen also- some time after flushing a thin brown worm was swimming in the toilet. It was about 4" long, with little pointy things that prodruded and retracted from what I guess was the front end. Also two little sticky pads on each side that allowed it to adhere to the walls of the jar I collected it in. Perhaps this allowed it to remain clinging to the bowl through the flush? I have so far found no reference to worms that get into your toilet in other fashion, and it seems hard to believe that a worm swimming so happily in a liquid environment could transport itself through the air, or up the air filled column in the sewer pipe that leads into the trap. I could not identify the worm from any web photos on this site or others.

I preserved the worm in isopropyl alcohol, and it shrunk to less than an inch long and became quite stubby. I've been trying to get the thing IDed with little success, so far the only feedback from the lab is "not consistent with common human parasites", and "we can't give you any information, you have to go through your doctor" who I can never get ahold of and basically ignores me. Since a report did not accompany this statement I have no confidence that they did anything other than look at it in some off-handed way. I am trying to retrieve the worm since it's the only sample I have and deliver it to a lab that might actually do some work, maybe if I pay for the tests out of pocket I can control the process a little better.

Anyway that's my plan, I'll post what I find out. Any suggestions are welcome. I intend to pursue the standard western medicine approach to it's full extent before trying any of the cleansing approaches, but I'm about done with them after 2 years of various gastro problems for which they have failed to assist me.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=469512